LifeSense Disease Management provides CAMAF members with a complete management programme should you have contracted HIV/Aids or where you have been accidentally exposed to the virus.
Help and support is available to you from qualified counsellors, who offer advice on every aspect of HIV/AIDS – from information on how it is transmitted to helping you cope with hospitalisation, should this be necessary.
In the case of accidental exposure, injury or assault, which could lead to your being infected with the virus, you are provided with support and the relevant prophylactic treatment.
If you have had a positive test result, you are provided with the best treatment and support, allowing you to remain healthy and lead a productive and active lifestyle.
- Education and counselling for members needing prophylactic antiretroviral therapy, following accidental exposure, injury or assault
- Lifestyle and HIV/Aids specific education
- Application for Highly Active Antiretroviral therapy (HAART) and approval, according to your stage of the disease
- Approval of medication is all based on international treatment guidelines
- Your doctor will be contacted and advised about the medication that has been approved
- Compliance monitoring to ensure the HAART is effective
- Education on HAART and help in your choice of medicine delivery – doctor’s rooms or closest Post Office
- Telephone 0861 700 600
Fax 0861 113 676
Wedgefield Office Park
17 Muswell Road South
PO Box 2964