Welcome to CAMAF’s “MOTHER-TO-BE PROGRAMME” - maternity care specially designed to give you the best advice and personalised support throughout your pregnancy, confinement (delivery) and after the birth of your precious little one. Let us assist you to attain optimal health for you and your baby and send you an amazing gift pack.
One of life's exciting adventures is having children. However, we at CAMAF understand that with this experience goes a certain amount of apprehension. Our programme is here to help you cope with all the aspects of your pregnancy and giving birth.
- Pregnancy support and advice - just a phone call away
- Telephonic contact from CAMAF during your pregnancy, offering support and advice
- Pre - authorisation for delivery / confinement
- Information on how to book your bed, how long you should be in hospital
- If you are an Alliance member you are covered to be in a Private Ward for confinements only (subject to availability)
- How to register your newborn child onto CAMAF
- Details on the out of hospital benefits, for some package options, such as antenatal classes and vitamins
- You will receive an amazing gift pack, delivered to you, during the last trimester of your pregnancy
- Telephonic post natal support to assess any possible needs that may require intervention
- Telephone 0861 700 600
Fax 0861 113 676
Wedgefield Office Park
17 Muswell Road South
PO Box 2964